Time & Location
21 Nov 2023, 09:00 GMT – 22 Nov 2023, 10:00 GMT
About the Event
“Few law firms to date have taken meaningful steps to capitalise on AI as a way to become more efficient” commented PwC in its annual Law Firm survey released in mid-October.
Paul Longhurst and Jenni Tellyn from 3Kites will be joined by Richard Kemp from Kemp IT Law to tackle the following questions:· Is AI a threat or an opportunity – or both - for your firm?
- Will generative AI uptake follow the rule of thumb of overestimating change short-term and underestimating it in the longer run?
- Will we end up in the “Trough of Disillusionment” on Gartner’s Hype Cycle?
- What’s happening right now?
- Is AI essentially an internal efficiency tool or will it really impact client service? And if so how?
- Will it impact the need for more junior lawyers as a resource… and the ways in which they are supervised, trained and mentored?
- And when you’re investigating your AI use cases, what are the risks and how do you manage them?
- What about GDPR, data security, copyright and contracts with AI vendors and clients for AI services?
Register for the free of charge webinar here