Time & Location
08 Feb 2023, 16:30 – 18:00 GMT
About the Event
3Kites will be hosting a webinar to help law firm management teams consider the projects their firms should be undertaking, planning, delaying or cancelling in the next financial year. This webinar will use virtual round tables to consider topics chosen on demand from the audience (see list below).
Save your place at this session to connect with your peers, learn from others, share ideas and quiz the 3Kites team. The Kites (including former law firm partners, IT Directors, project managers and suppliers) will be sharing key takeaways from our experience on the day.
Every delegate who attends the webinar will be offered a free 30 minute meeting or call during which one of our consultants will answer their specific questions about any of the round table topics.
Hope to see you there
As we emerge from the pandemic, economic uncertainty has replaced Covid as a major concern for businesses and their advisors. Where to invest, where to hold back and what are the implications of spending or the opportunity costs of not doing so? The 3Kites team is able to reflect on our collective experiences as lawyers, GCs, IT professionals and suppliers to provide law firms and others with guidance to help when defining strategies.
4:30pm – 4:45pm Presentation on Legal IT Developments and Innovations
4:45pm – 5:45pm Round table sessions x 3 (20 minutes each)
5:45pm – 6:00pm Summarise outcomes from the tables
Proposed round table topic areas
1. IT Planning - how to approach planning IT changes in a fast paced world
2. IT Security - the questions you should be asking of your IT team/service provider
3. Risk and Compliance solutions - simplifying the file opening process
4. Case/matter management - what is the difference?
5. PMS projects - group therapy; issues encountered in PMS projects and how to manage/avoid these
6. Intranets - what does it take to build a successful intranet?
7. Knowledge management - how to avoid reinventing the wheel
8. Document management - what systems are law firms selecting now?
Please join us online at 4.30pm GMT on Wednesday 8h February 2023
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that everyone can benefit from. To request an adjustment or enquire about accessibility or format, please contact Laura.Howells@3kites.com.