Time & Location
28 Apr 2022, 08:30 – 09:30 BST
About the Event
Information Technology is a fundamental part of every business but many organisations struggle to manage day to day support issues which can limit the ability of IT to meet business goals, increase profitability and improve client engagement. Combining this with the rush to cloud services, increased outsourcing to managed service suppliers and hybrid working just adds to the complexity. It is easy to get lost in disparate IT projects and lose focus on how these projects could be aligned to provide better returns for your business.
Our webinar, The IT Challenge for Smaller Law Firms, looks at those firms with 50 to 300 employees to explore:
- IT maturity – understanding where your firm is in its IT journey
- The initiatives that many law firms are planning or undertaking
- Common mistakes firms make when working with IT suppliers
- How successful IT teams align with the business
- How to create an IT plan and why this should be regularly reviewed by your firm’s management team
- Delivering on your IT plan, and how a fractional IT Director could drive these plans forward and enable strategic thinking
3Kites is one of the UK’s leading specialist tech consultancies providing advice to the professional services sector and law firms in particular. Respected for its independence and known for its fresh, straightforward thinking, 3Kites has advised law firms of all sizes on IT strategy, cloud projects and product selections.
Join our session to understand how your firm can successfully navigate the challenges of managing and delivering an effective IT function.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com