Time & Location
05 Apr 2022, 16:30 – 17:30 BST
Seminar and Discussion (on MS Teams)
About the Event
For 3Kites’s next Knowledge Management Forum we will examine the perennially tricky challenge of garnering engagement with KM initiatives. Whether that’s getting the attention of management for KM or seeking adoption of KM tools, we share some practical strategies that we have seen work and look forward to facilitating a discussion among peers as you share your experiences.
Melanie Farquharson, Jane Bradbury and our newest Kite, Jenni Tellyn, would love you to join us to explore some of these themes:
- What do we mean by “engagement”? And how do we know when we’ve got it?
- How do I move KM up my firm’s agenda?
- How can I plan opportunities to engage with the business?
- Where are the “opportunist” moments to engage and what is my “elevator pitch”?
- How can I find out what people really need?
- I am not client-facing now, how do I establish credibility?
- How can I work best with the Innovation / Legal Tech team?
Please join us online at 4.30pm BST on Tuesday 5 April 2022
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Danielle.Leacock@3kites.com
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that everyone can benefit from. To request an adjustment or enquire about accessibility or format, please contact Danielle.Leacock@3kites.com.